As a non-profit 501c3 charitable organization, West Madison Little League could always use your help. Below are ways that you can help make a difference in the lives of our young people and in the community as a whole. Click on one of the links below for details…
- Become a Sponsor. There are a number of types of sponsorship for you to choose from.
- Buy a Brick! Our ongoing commemorative brick sale will permanently add your name to our Picnic Porch wall.
- Donate to the Capital Campaign. Our fund raising effort is in full swing to generate funds for facility improvements.
- Donate to the Player Scholarship Fund. Learn more about the Nick Morikis Sr. Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Volunteer Your Time. Your time may be just what the kids need, it’s as simple as that. Whether coaching, helping with concessions, taking part in fund raising activities, the kids of West Madison Little League will definitely appreciate your donation of time.