Maury Tomczak (above, second from left), longest serving member of the WMLL Board with over 32 years of service, was recognized as the 2015 recipient of the Vern Ruhle Award. This award is sponsored annually by the family of long-time Chief Umpire Rob Ruhle, Vern’s nephew. It is awarded to an individual from Wisconsin District 4 each year for outstanding service to Little League, as chosen by the District 4 LL Staff. The award was presented Monday, July 20, by Rob Ruhle, his wife and children, during opening ceremonies of the Junior District 4 Tournament championship game, hosted at WMLL. Maury is the 9th recipient of the Ruhle Award. Other Ruhle awardees from WMLL are Harry Miller in 2012 (pictured above in back row, center) and Bill Battista in 2007 (above, left). Congratulations, Maury, on a job well done!!!
- Have ideas? Want to help keep WMLL the special place that it is? Serve on WMLL’s Board of Directors!
- Important Weather-related Information for Coaches
- Learn how WMLL determines field conditions & deals with rain before game time
- Save 20% at Play It Again Sports Madison
- IMPORTANT information about WMLL Fall Ball
- Quick Reference Guides for Coaches
- Save 20% at Dick’s Sporting Goods
- FREE Little League Night @ The Duck Pond Drive-In on Aug 18
- 2020 WMLL Challenger League is Cancelled
- 2020 Spring/Summer Season Updates
- Important Info for Spectators & Official Volunteers
- July 25, 2020
- Scrimmage & Practice Schedules
- Fall Ball Rules of Play
- Practicing at WMLL or Madison City Parks