Finally!!! Time to Play Ball. As we throw out the first pitch, here are a few things to remember………..
- Parking in the main WMLL lot near the batting cages is restricted to those with a WMLL-issued permit or a state-issued handicapped plate or placard (Exception: lot is reserved for Challenger Lg families on SAT mornings). Violators will be ticketed. Do not pull into the main lot to drop off players…please use the “player drop off zone” just to the north of main lot entrance.
- No pets are allowed on the ballpark grounds, except guide dogs for the sight-impaired.
- No smoking anywhere on the grounds. Please move across Forward Drive to smoke.
- Please do not bring peanuts on the grounds as many children are allergic.
- All players receive $2 worth of post-game snacks after every game.
- Home team supplies a volunteer for the concession stand.
- Visiting team supplies a volunteer to operate the scoreboard controller.
- Both teams supply a volunteer base umpire for each game.
- See your Team Rep to sign up for items 6 thru 8 above.
- Players with metal spikes need to stay off home plate and mound tarps on the Senior Field
Have fun and enjoy the season!