Registration for the 2016 Spring/Summer season has been extended for most leagues (on a space available basis). Registrations received after a league is full will be placed on a waitlist (there is a non-refundable $5 fee to be placed on the official waiting list). If a league is full, the online registrations system will inform you of that fact and ask if you wish to be placed on the official waiting list. Once you are placed on this list for your league, WMLL will contact you if a roster slot opens up (and you can make a final decision to register or not at that time).
- Upcoming Special Events
- Have ideas? Want to help keep WMLL the special place that it is? Serve on WMLL’s Board of Directors!
- Important Weather-related Information for Coaches
- Learn how WMLL determines field conditions & deals with rain before game time
- Save 20% at Play It Again Sports Madison
- IMPORTANT information about WMLL Fall Ball
- Quick Reference Guides for Coaches
- Save 20% at Dick’s Sporting Goods
- FREE Little League Night @ The Duck Pond Drive-In on Aug 18
- 2020 WMLL Challenger League is Cancelled
- 2020 Spring/Summer Season Updates
- Important Info for Spectators & Official Volunteers
- July 25, 2020
- Scrimmage & Practice Schedules
- Fall Ball Rules of Play