Catcher skills practices
What: Sessions include drills, friendly competition & fun activities covering a wide variety of essential catching skills, including receiving, blocking, fielding bunts & pop flies, making plays at the plate, throwing to bases & dealing with dropped 3rd strikes.
When: Wednesdays, 6-8 PM
Where: Lincoln Elementary school gym (909 Sequoia Trail)
· Players can attend as many sessions as they wish, no sign up or advance notice needed.
· Players must provide their own catching gear.
· Gear can be checked out from WMLL by contacting Brian Beutter at email@example.com.
Self-directed pitching practices
What: These sessions allow pitchers to reserve an indoor throwing lane for self-directed pitching practice.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Where: Orchard Ridge Elementary school, POD 134 gym (5602 Russett Road)
· Pitchers must be accompanied by a parent & a catcher (can be the parent)
· Players must sign up in advance for a one hour slot (6-7 PM or 7-8 PM)
· Contact Bonnie Brandreth of Mad City Panic at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and instructions on signing up for a pitching lane