West Madison Little League is looking for a new Executive Director to fill the position created by the retirement of our long-time Executive Director. This position is an opportunity to join a well-established organization that provides opportunities for baseball and softball to hundreds and hundreds of kids on the west side of Madison.
West Madison Little League is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization, which strives to provide a fun, first class environment for all children, regardless of their skill level, to learn the games of baseball and softball and the fundamental principles of sportsmanship, courage, discipline, teamwork, physical well-being and doing one’s best. Our core goal is to develop superior citizens and a love for the games of baseball and softball.
The Executive Director position is a year round, less than full time salaried position with greater demands during our season from March – October, but a reduced obligation from November – February. The salary is paid out over 12 months, but healthcare benefits are not available.
Qualifications We Seek:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organizational ability and attention to detail
- Willingness to step in where needed as issues arise
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills and customer relations focus
- Familiarity with social media and electronic communication
- Willingness to participate in fundraising efforts
- Sports or Recreation Management experience preferred
To apply for this position, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to: West Madison Little League, E.D. Position, P.O. Box 44063, Madison, WI 53744-4063.