The Metro Baseball Camp conducted at WMLL by former Memorial High School Varsity Baseball Coach Tom Bennett ended a long & successful run in 2017. The good news is that current Memorial High School Varsity Baseball Coach Tim Richardson will be offering a new camp in its place – the Madison Memorial Summer Baseball Camp!
The Madison Memorial Summer Baseball Camp is an exciting opportunity for 7-12 year-olds to learn from Coach Richardson, to improve their skills using many of the same drills used by the Memorial High School baseball team, to work with Memorial High School players & to play on the field at Mansfield Stadium! The camp will include hitting, catching, pitching, infield, and outfield drills as well as controlled scrimmages to develop the critical knowledge needed to excel in baseball.
Coach Richardson is in his seventh year at Madison Memorial, including six years as head coach. Previously, Coach Richardson was the pitching coach at Madison La Follette High School for three years during which time the Lancers finished second place in the state tournament, were sectional champions & appeared in another sectional championship.
- Hosted by the Madison Memorial High School baseball program
- Monday, June 18 thru Thursday, June 21
- For players 7-12 years old
- 7-8 years old = 8:30-10:00 AM
- 9-12 years old = 10:00-11:30 AM
- At Mansfield Stadium, located at Memorial High School (201 S. Gammon Road)
- $60 cash or check payable to West Madison Baseball League (not West Madison Little League) upon arrival the first day of camp
Please contact Coach Richardson at email@example.com. to register or with questions.
WMLL encourages all our 7-12 year-old players to participate in this exciting new camp and thanks Coach Richardson for hosting two free pitching clinics for WMLL players & coaches every year!