The Madison Memorial Spartans Summer Baseball Camp is an exciting opportunity for 7-12 year-olds to learn from Memorial High School Varsity Baseball Coach Tim Richardson, to improve their skills using many of the same drills used by the Memorial High School baseball team, to work with Memorial High School players & to play on the field at Mansfield Stadium! The camp will include hitting, catching, pitching, infield, and outfield drills as well as team scrimmages to develop the critical knowledge needed to excel in baseball.
Camp Details: (Click HERE for the camp flyer)
- Tuesday, June 18 thru Friday, June 21
- For players 7-12 years old
- 7-8 years old = 8:30-10:00 AM
- 9-12 years old = 10:00-11:30 AM
- At Mansfield Stadium, located at Memorial High School (201 S. Gammon Road)
- $60 cash or check payable to West Madison Baseball League (not West Madison Little League) upon arrival the first day of camp
- Note: You do not have to live in the Memorial High School attendance area to participate in this camp.
Coach Richardson is in his eighth year at Madison Memorial, including seven years as head coach. Previously, Coach Richardson was the pitching coach at Madison La Follette High School for three years during which time the Lancers finished second place in the state tournament, were sectional champions & appeared in another sectional championship.
Please contact Coach Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org. to register or with questions.
WMLL encourages all our 7-12 year-old players to participate in this exciting new camp and thanks Coach Richardson for hosting two free pitching clinics for WMLL players & coaches every year!