On Sunday, June 16, all WMLL Major League baseball games will be played at Helfaer Field just outside Miller Park!
9:00 am Arbor Systems vs. Smart Motors
11:00 am Crump Tech vs. Knights of Columbus
1:00 pm Mad City Labs (A) vs. Mad City Labs (N)
3:00 pm Vitense Golfland vs. Capitol Tire & Service
5:00 pm Johnson Block CPAs vs. Krause Donovan Estate Law
7:00 pm Babe’s Grill vs. Great Dane Pub
- All games are exhibition and do not count against the standings
- Five inning games with no new inning after 1 hour and 30-minutes
- Inning ends after 5 runs or 3 outs, whichever comes first
- 90 seconds between innings
Other Fun Activities
- Trivia contest with WMLL T-shirts as prizes
- Baseball Bingo during the game (proceeds from Bingo are used to offset Helfaer expenses)
- Many teams tailgate before or after their game.
Field Conditions, Directions & Parking information
- Call the Helfaer Hotline at 414-902-4004 for up-to-date information on any rain cancellations
- Click HERE for a map with directions & parking information
Player & Team Requirements
Every player (before Wednesday, June 12):
- Complete a Release of Liability Agreement (available from your coach /team rep or HERE)
Coaches / team reps (by Wednesday, June 12):
- Put signed Release of Liability Agreement forms for every player on your team in the “Major Lg Coordinator” slot in the coaches mailroom.
- Blank copies of the Release of Liability Agreement were placed in each team’s mailbox & can be obtained HERE.
- Turn in game day lineup (player name, position & jersey number) using the format provided (HERE)
- Visiting teams must provide a volunteer Scoreboard Operator on game day and send Frank Lenoch the volunteer’s name.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact a Major League Coordinator: Frank Lenoch (email@example.com | 658-5613) or Mark Newburg (firstname.lastname@example.org | 831-0334)