West Madison Little League has been selected to host the 10U & Junior Division District tournaments.
U10 District Tournament: July 15-21
- For players Little League aged 9 (some) & 10 (mostly) = WMLL’s Pacific League
- 5 teams – WMLL American (coached by Andrew Gunderson), WMLL National (coached by Todd Conkey) & WMLL Pacific (coached by Brian Mullen), plus Reedsburg LL & Kennedy LL.
- Winner advances to the State Tournament in West Bend on July 26-Aug 4.
- Tournament Coordinators: Todd Conkey & Tom Heneghan
Junior Division District Tournament: July 9-11 & 15
- For players Little League aged 13 (some) & 14 (mostly) = WMLL’s Badger League
- 3 teams – WMLL American (coached by Michael Massoglia) & WMLL National (coached by Donovan Mello), plus Kennedy LL in a round robin plus championship format.
- Winner advances to the State Tournament in Glendale on July 19-22
- Tournament Coordinators: Bob Collins
We need help to make these tournaments awesome!
We need your help to make these tournaments a fun, positive, organized & successful event for the players, coaches, families & other spectators. There are MANY ways to get involved, including helping with parking, concessions or groundskeeping; selling raffle tickets or T-shirts; walking the park assisting families with questions; scorekeeping; announcing games counting pitches; or serving as an on-site coordinator. Remember that grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors, etc. make great volunteers…please pass this information along to anyone that might be interested.
- Click HERE to volunteer for the U10 District Tournament
- Click HERE to volunteer for the Junior Division District Tournament Form
Questions? More information?
If you have any questions or want more information, please contact one of the tournament coordinators:
- Todd Conkey – email@example.com | 338-6225
- Tom Heneghan – firstname.lastname@example.org | 698-1995
- Bob Collins – email@example.com | 445-9216