Don’t delay! Register your Senior League player today!
- While WMLL wants to accommodate all interested 14-16 year-old players, limited space remains – only 5 Senior League roster spots as of May 20.
- It is also important to register before Thursday, May 21, the day of the Senior League draft.
- Once the league is full, late registrants may choose to be placed on a waiting list in the order their registrations were received (for a $5 non-refundable processing fee).
To initiate registration (no payment required at this time):
Click HERE to go to WMLL’s registration site & then complete the registration process as follows:
- Enter “Participation Information” and “Parent Information” as instructed, then click on the blue “Save & Continue” button
- Acknowledge the required waivers as instructed, then click on the blue “Save & Continue” button
- Select “Participant Fees” as instructed, then click on the blue “Save & Continue” button
- STOP at “Checkout”! Do not enter your payment information. Simply close the registration window. All the information will be automatically saved & WMLL will contact you later regarding payment when the parameters of the spring/summer season are better known.
If you have questions:
- Click HERE for the latest update on the 2020 WMLL spring/summer season.
- Contact Harry Miller, WMLL’s Senior League baseball coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Beutter, WMLL’s executive director, at email@example.com for more information.
Invite your friends!
Please help WMLL by inviting your friends and former teammates to sign-up for the upcoming Senior League season. A larger Senior League will improve the baseball experience for everyone – including your player.
– An easy way to do this is to click HERE for an info sheet you can download & send them.
– You can also send them this link – https://wmll.org/2020/04/senior-lg/