Requirements for Spectators & Volunteers (HERE)
These requirements apply to spectators & volunteers attending WMLL scrimmages & practices.
- Coaches may allow spectators to attend team scrimmages or practices but must ensure that Dane County’s outside mass gathering limit of 25 players & spectators is being followed.
- As such, parents should never attend a scrimmage or practice without advance permission from their team or squad coach.
Official Volunteer Positions & Duties (HERE)
Every scrimmage needs a number of adult volunteers to oversee the game & keep players safe. This info sheet lists both required & recommended official volunteer positions, along with the duties of each.
- Parents are asked to PLEASE volunteer for these positions when asked by their team’s coach.
- The positions are very important &, besides the umpire positions, do not require any special BB/SB knowledge.
- Note: All coaches & official volunteers must also abide by all “WMLL Requirements for Spectators & Volunteers” (above).