There is still very limited space in Rookie League baseball & all softball leagues.
- Minor, Major, Junior & Senior baseball leagues are full. It is possible to be put on a waitlist in case there are cancellations.
The Fall Ball season began on Saturday, August 29 & end on Sunday, October 11.
- Unless Dane County and/or State of Wisconsin restrictions change, Fall Ball will consist entirely of within team scrimmages on a modified playing field using modified rules that are very similar to those used during the summer season.
- Rookie, Minor & Major League baseball teams & all softball teams will be scheduled to play 10 scrimmages, while Junior & Senior baseball teams will be scheduled to play 12 scrimmages.
The registration fee for WMLL players is $159 for Rookie, Minor & Major League baseball & all softball leagues and $185 for Junior & Senior League baseball (due to the two extra scrimmages in these leagues). The registration fee includes prepayment for a $2 pre-packed snack pack after every scrimmage.
- Parents of children eligible for free or reduced-price school lunches may apply for a scholarship during the online registration process. Scholarships reduce the registration fee to $65 during the regular registration period. Kraig Bodie, WMLL’s registrar, will contact all families that apply for a scholarship during registration to confirm need/eligibility.
- Players that register after the regular registration period ends on August 16 will be charged a $15 late fee & will NOT be able to make a buddy or jersey size request.
Fall Ball focuses on the development of players (over competition) & emphasizes skill development during play (rather than at practices). Since player development is the priority, coaches are encouraged to give all players an opportunity to play a variety of positions & standings will not be kept.
- Since Fall Ball has a developmental focus, players are placed into fall leagues based upon what their Little League age will be for the 2021 spring/summer season.
- In special instances, some leagues may also consider player skill level, the number of registrants in a league & parental requests when making league assignments.
If you have questions about registration details or the registration process, please email Kraig Bodie, WMLL’s registrar, at email@example.com. If you have any questions about WMLL or the 2020 fall season, please visit www.wmll.org or email Brian Beutter, WMLL’s executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.