There is still very limited space in Rookie League baseball & all softball leagues.
- Minor, Major, Junior & Senior baseball leagues are full. It is possible to be put on a waitlist in case there are cancellations.
Click HERE for full registration details, HERE for critical information about the Fall Ball season, and HERE to register.
The Fall Ball season began on Saturday, August 29 & end on Sunday, October 11.
- Unless Dane County and/or State of Wisconsin restrictions change, Fall Ball will consist entirely of within team scrimmages on a modified playing field using modified rules that are very similar to those used during the summer season.
- Rookie, Minor & Major League baseball teams & all softball teams will be scheduled to play 10 scrimmages, while Junior & Senior baseball teams will be scheduled to play 12 scrimmages.
The registration fee for WMLL players is $159 for Rookie, Minor & Major League baseball & all softball leagues and $185 for Junior & Senior League baseball (due to the two extra scrimmages in these leagues). The registration fee includes prepayment for a $2 pre-packed snack pack after every scrimmage.
- Parents of children eligible for free or reduced-price school lunches may apply for a scholarship during the online registration process. Scholarships reduce the registration fee to $65 during the regular registration period. Kraig Bodie, WMLL’s registrar, will contact all families that apply for a scholarship during registration to confirm need/eligibility.
- Players that register after the regular registration period ends on August 16 will be charged a $15 late fee & will NOT be able to make a buddy or jersey size request.
Fall Ball focuses on the development of players (over competition) & emphasizes skill development during play (rather than at practices). Since player development is the priority, coaches are encouraged to give all players an opportunity to play a variety of positions & standings will not be kept.
- Since Fall Ball has a developmental focus, players are placed into fall leagues based upon what their Little League age will be for the 2021 spring/summer season.
- In special instances, some leagues may also consider player skill level, the number of registrants in a league & parental requests when making league assignments.
If you have questions about registration details or the registration process, please email Kraig Bodie, WMLL’s registrar, at email@example.com. If you have any questions about WMLL or the 2020 fall season, please visit www.wmll.org or email Brian Beutter, WMLL’s executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.