The Miracle League of Dane County is a program specifically designed for 4-18 year-old children with disabilities, both cognitive and physical. During games, each player will be accompanied by a volunteer “buddy” at their side to help them hit, run, field, and score a run.
Miracle League games will be played on a specially-designed, rubberized turf field at Bakken Park in Cottage Grove. All games will be on weeknights (Tue, Wed, Thu) starting at 5:30pm. The season is currently planned to begin in mid-June and run thru mid-August. The schedule is subject to change due to possible Public Health mandates in place.
Player registration is now open at www.danecountymiracleleague.org & runs through March 31 (late registrations will be accepted if there are openings.) The registration cost is $ 45 which covers the cost of a uniform, cap, and insurance.
Volunteer registration is also available online through the same website.
We look forward to seeing all the WMLL Challenger League players & their families back at the West Madison Little League ballpark this fall for the 2021 Challenger League season!
Questions? Additional Information?
- Visit the Miracle League of Dane County’s website HERE
- Click HERE for a Miracle League of Dane County registration flyer.
- Watch THIS video about the Miracle League of Dane County
- Check out the the Miracle League of Dane County’s Facebook page HERE
- Contact Bill Schultz, Executive Director of the Miracle League of Dane County, at (608) 575-7580 or firstname.lastname@example.org