WMLL is pleased to offer FREE player clinics for Rookie & Minor League baseball & softball players!
- All clinics will be held on WMLL’s Minor Field (unless noted otherwise below)
- Players do not need to register for these clinics.
- Players can attend as many of the clinics for their league as they would like.
- Players should bring a mitt, bat, helmet & water bottle – all labeled with their name.
- The clinics will be led by Jay Redders with assistance from WMLL coaches & older players.
- About Jay Redders: Jay has coached baseball at the high school and youth levels for over 30 years & offers baseball & softball instruction to all ages and levels at Hitters Sportsplex. He brings extensive experience as a baseball player, instructor and coach, along with a strong understanding and passion for the game.
Rookie League Baseball
- April 14 (Wed) from 5:00 – 6:15 PM
- April 17 (Sat) from 9:00 – 10:15 AM
- Apr 24 (Sat) from 9:00 – 10:15 AM (on WMLL’s Battista Field)
Minor League Baseball
- April 14 (Wed) from 6:30 – 7:45 PM
- April 17 (Sat) from 10:30 – 11:45 AM
- Apr 20 (Tue) from 6:00 – 7:15 PM – CANCELLED (due to weather)
Rookie & Minor League Softball
- April 13 (Tue) from 6:00 – 7:15 PM
- April 17 (Sat) from 12:30 – 1:45 PM
- Apr 25 (Sun) from 10:00 – 11:15 AM
Will the clinics be held if the weather is bad? If weather is questionable on the day of a clinic, please check the WMLL field condition update HERE
Questions? Additional Information? Please contact Robb Vogel at email@example.com