Due to COVID, the Brewers are conducting their Little League Night differently this year. This event will still be a great time for those that attend & is still a VERY important fundraiser for WMLL – as the Brewers donate a portion of each ticket sold back to our league!
Here is a summary of this year’s event:
The Brewers are offering three game options as follows:
- Tuesday, June 15 – Brewers vs Cincinnati Reds @ 7:10 PM
- Thursday, July 8 – Brewers vs Cincinnati Reds @ 7:10 PM
- Tuesday, July 20 – Brewers vs Kansas City Royals @ 7:10 PM
- Note: WMLL will not schedule baseball games on June 15 or July 20 & will not schedule softball games on July 8 or July 20 to give all players & families two options to attend a Brewers game (unfortunately there are GDRSL Junior League softball games on June 15 & July 20)
Unlike past years there will be no player parade before the game. This, however, creates a great opportunity for tailgating which isn’t usually possible due to the parade lineup.
Tickets must be purchased directly from the Brewers (rather than via WMLL).
- Individual families may purchase tickets on their own.
- Team coordinators may pool a team’s order and purchase tickets as a group so the team can sit in the same area. The Brewers currently limit group sales to a maximum of 20 people.
All families must arrange their own transportation to & from the game (there will NOT be a WMLL organized bus this year).
The process for ordering tickets is the same for all three games.
To purchase tickets for any of these games, click HERE & use promo code = 21WMLL. Without this code you will not receive the discounted rate & WMLL will not receive a donation from the Brewers! Supplies are limited, so don’t delay!
- Terrace Reserved: Discounted Price = $15 (Standard Price = $18)
- Terrace Box: Discounted Price = $20 (Standard Price = $26)
- Loge Bleachers: Discounted Price = $20 (Standard Price = $26)
- Loge Outfield: Discounted Price = $28 (Standard Price = $34)
Tickets will be delivered digitally via the MLB Ballpark app (rather than distributed by WMLL & team coordinators). For more information on using the MLB Ballpark app, visit brewers.com/ballparkapp
Please contact Kraig Bodie (Kraig.email@example.com) or Brian Beutter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.