Photo days for Rookie & Major League baseball teams are as follows. Players should meet at the photo spot in the grassy area between the Battista & Senior Fields (near the flag pole) at the designated time for their team. As soon as a player’s photo is taken they can leave for the batting cage or other pregame activities.
WMLL is pleased to announce that we are using a new company for photos this year – Empire Photography! We are very excited about our new partnership with Empire Photography – they are a new WMLL team sponsor & a great local Madison company.
The process will be different & much better than in past years.
- To accommodate individual COVID preferences, this year’s team photo will be digitally created by Empire Photography from the individual photos. The composite team photo looks amazing!
- On Photo Day, Empire Photography will take photos of ALL players during their teams time slot.
- Photos do not need to be ordered & paid for in advance.
- Soon after Photo Day, the parent(s)/guardian(s) of players will receive an email from Empire Photography that contains an individual code to view proofs of their player’s photos.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) can then quickly & easily order & pay for photos via Empire Photography’s website.
If your player cannot attend their team’s scheduled photo slot, they can have their photo taken on June 16 from 5:30-6:30 PM or on June 20 from 9:30 AM-4:30 PM. They can then be added into their team’s composite photo. No advanced notice is needed…just provide the photographer with your player’s name & team. Be sure that your player is in uniform & has a bat & glove.
If you have questions, please contact Kelly Bodie, a member of WMLL’s Off-Field Experience Committee & the Photo Day Coordinator, at email@example.com.