WMLL is pleased to offer FREE player clinics for Rookie & Minor League baseball players!
- All clinics will be held at West Madison Little League
- Players do not need to register for these clinics.
- Players can attend as many of the clinics for their league as they would like.
- Players should bring a mitt, bat, helmet & water bottle – all labeled with their name.
- The clinics will be led by Jay Redders with assistance from WMLL coaches & older players.
- About Jay Redders: Jay has coached baseball at the high school and youth levels for over 30 years & offers baseball & softball instruction to all ages and levels at Hitters Sportsplex. He brings extensive experience as a baseball player, instructor and coach, along with a strong understanding and passion for the game.
Rookie League Baseball
- Apr 3 (Sun) at WMLL 11:00 AM-12:15 PM – CANCELLED
- Apr 10 (Sun) at WMLL from 2:00 PM-3:15 PM
Minor League Baseball
- Apr 3 (Sun) at WMLL from 12:30 PM-1:45 PM – CANCELLED
- Apr 10 (Sun)at WMLL from 12:30 PM-1:45 PM
These clinics will be sent to Rookie & Minor League baseball players via TeamSnap.
If weather is questionable on the day of a clinic, updates, & a cancellation notice if needed, will be sent via TeamSnap
Questions? Additional Information? Please contact Robb Vogel at firstname.lastname@example.org