Working in WMLL’s concession stand is a great opportunity for anyone 16 years of age or older (adults included) looking for a fun way to earn money in a pleasant, friendly environment.
- Pay for part-time staff begins at $12/hour & at $15/hour for the assistant manager – with a potential increase for candidates with the right experience/availability.
- No previous food service experience is necessary and all needed training will be provided on the job.
- Work shifts are available on weekday evenings from 4 to 9-10 PM & on weekends during both WMLL’s spring/summer (late April thru mid-July) & fall (late August thru mid-October) seasons.
- Requests to schedule work around school or other commitments can likely be accommodated.
- The ideal candidate would be able to work at least two weekday evenings, be flexible for weekend work and be interested in working both seasons.
- Concession stand staff members are responsible for opening & closing the concession stand, food preparation, clean-up & money handling while working with adult volunteers to provide concessions at the WMLL ballpark.
- Concession stand staff members work under the general supervision of WMLL’s concessions manager Kathleen Schauder.
If you are interested in the position or have questions, please contact WMLL’s concessions manager Kathleen Schauder. at firstname.lastname@example.org.