Register for WMLL’s 2022 Spring/Summer Season!

Click HERE for information about WMLL’s upcoming season & HERE for key dates (including the skills session, opening weekends, weekend game schedule information, & WMLL league playoff games.)

Click HERE to learn more about WMLL scholarships that cover 75% of registration fees and T-Mobile Call-Up grants that will cover the remaining 25%.

Click HERE for details on WMLL’s updated mandatory service requirement that includes important changes from past seasons.

Click HERE to begin the registration process.