All WMTT coaches are volunteers. It is anticipated that each team will have a head coach supported by a coaching staff with coaching done by group effort.
- Call for Coaches: Before each WMTT season, the WMTT committee will seek out volunteers interested in coaching a WMTT team.
- Application to Coach: All prospective coaches must submit an application that includes the coach’s philosophy & approach.
- If you want to be a head coach, assistant coach or coach helper, click HERE.
- Participation at Tryouts: All interested coaches will be asked to attend the tryouts to “shadow” evaluate players.
- Coach Selection: Once team rosters are set, coaching staffs will be selected by the WMTT committee & WMLL Board officers.
- Background Check: All WMTT coaches must undergo a WMTT background check every WMTT season unless they have already completed a WMLL background check in the same calendar year.
It is recommended that each team have a team coordinator to support the coaches by performing tasks designed to ensure good communication within the team & the smooth running of off field team business.