To be eligible to participate in the WMTT program, a player must meet the following requirements:
1) WMLL Participation: WMTT players must actively participate in the WMLL spring/summer season that immediately follows the fall tryout at which they were selected for a WMTT team. For the 2021/2022 WMTT season, this is the 2022 WMLL spring/summer season. WMTT players are encouraged, but not required, to participate in WMLL’s fall season.
2) Residency (baseball only): WMTT baseball players must live or attend school in the Madison West, Madison Memorial or Middleton-Cross Plains high school attendance areas.
3) Age: WMTT players must meet the age requirements for the team they participate on. WMTT utilizes the same age determination dates as WMLL which are those established by Little League International (& which differ between baseball & softball).
- Baseball: For the 2021/2022 WMTT season, a baseball player’s age is their age as of August 31, 2022 (which is the same as their LL age for WMLL’s 2021 fall season & 2022 spring/summer season).
- Softball: For the 2021/2022 WMTT season, a softball player’s age is their age as of December 31, 2021 (which is the same as their LL age for WMLL’s 2021 fall season & 2022 spring/summer season).
- Note: WMTT allows both baseball & softball players to request playing up one year in age. This request will be reviewed & decided on a case-by-case basis by WMTT’s officers.