2021 event dates are being set & will be published ASAP
Jun 23 (Tue): Little League Night at Miller Park (Brewers vs. Blue Jays)
Jun 6 (Sat): Summer Season Town Hall Meeting (via Zoom) at 9:00 AM
Aug 15 & 16 (Sat & Sun): WMLL 20% discount day at Dicks Sporting Goods West Towne Store
TBD: WMLL Fall Movie Night
TBD: WMLL’s Annual Home Run Derby for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Oct 24 (Sat): WMLL Annual Meeting from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Vitense Golfland
PAST 2020 EVENTS
Mar 6 (Fri): WMLL players 20% discount night at Play It Again Sports Madison from 3:00 to 8:00 PM
Mar 7 & 8 (Sat & Sun): WMLL 20% discount day at Dicks Sporting Goods West Towne Store
Mar 15 (Sun) CANCELLED!: WMLL Used Equipment Sale at Memorial High School Fieldhouse from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Apr 18 & 19 (Sat & Sun) CANCELLED!: WMLL 20% discount day at Dicks Sporting Goods West Towne Store May 29 (Fri): Chat with former WMLL player & MLB pitcher Mike Gosling at 6:30 PM Jun 4 (Thu): Postponed (New Date TBD): WMLL Night at the Mallards Duck Pond, 6:05 pm game vs. Lakeshore Chinooks Jun 5 (Fri): Postponed (New Date TBD): WMLL Night at the Mallards Duck Pond, 6:35 pm game vs. Green Bay Booyah Jun 6 (Sat): CANCELLED!: WMLL will try to reschedule if possible –Major League baseball games at Helfaer Field at Miller Park
SEE BELOW FOR 2019 SPECIAL EVENT INFORMATION
WMLL Nights at the Duck Pond: June 4 (Thu): 6:05 pm game vs. Lakeshore Chinooks & June 5 (Fri) 6:35 pm game vs. Green Bay Booyah
- Tickets on sale for $10 at WMLL’s concessions stand until May 30
o Individuals may purchase single tickets
o Team reps may pool a team’s order and purchase tickets as a group so the team can sit together.
o Supplies are limited so buy early!
- This fun event is also an important fundraiser for WMLL!
o The Mallards donate 30% of all tickets purchased at WMLL back to WMLL.
- Families must arrange their own transportation to & from the game.
- Ask for Jenny or Christina at the concessions stand for details or contact Mark Newburg at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Click HERE for event flyer.
Jun 25 (Tue): Little League Night at Miller Park: 7:10 pm game vs. the Seattle Mariners
- WMLL will join other leagues from southern Wisconsin for Little League Night at Miller Park on Tuesday, June 25. Prior to the 7:10 PM game between the Brewers & the Mariners, Little League players in uniform accompanied by their coach get to parade on the field!
- This fantastic event is a major fundraiser for WMLL, as well as a great opportunity for teammates and families to get to know one another better. There are no WMLL games scheduled on June 25.
- Tickets normally sell for over $34, but can be purchased from WMLL for $27 each! Tickets are in Loge Outfield Box section 231 which are good seats at a great price!
- Order tickets thru your team rep beginning May 15. Get your order in early as tickets are limited! The deadline to order is Monday, June 10.
- Team reps click HERE for additional information on how to handle orders!
- WMLL will charter a bus for those that would rather ride than provide their own transportation. The bus costs $20 per person & must be paid for using a separate check from your ticket order.
- Details of the bus departure time & place will be distributed with the tickets. If there isn’t enough interest to fill the bus to capacity, it will be canceled & bus checks will be refunded.
- Contact your Team Rep or Kraig Bodie at Kraig.email@example.com or 218/780-8746 if you have questions.
- Click HERE for event flyer.
- Click HERE for important details about what to wear, when to arrive & how the parade will be organized.
Oct 13 (Sun): WMLL’s Annual Home Run Derby for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Click HERE to request additional information or to register
- Have fun and help WMLL support a great cause! All entry fees ($20 recommended) will be donated to the Madison Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to fund research for a cure for blood cancers.
- Competitors in the various divisions see who can hit the most home runs off machine-pitching before getting five outs (an out being any swing that does not result in a home run).
- Grade School = 11‐14 years old & not in high school
- High School = 14‐18 years old & in high school
- Younger Adult = 18‐35 years old & out of high school
- Older Adult = 36 years old and older
- Softball (females only)
- Youth = 11‐18 years old & in high school
Adult = 18‐years old & out of high school and older
- Click HERE for the full rules & HERE to see past winners.
- This annual event was started in 2011 by former WMLL player, Marco Mascitti. Marco’s dad, Jason, a former WMLL coach and sponsor, is a double survivor having successfully battled leukemia and lymphoma.