Jun 14-15: WMLL Nights at the Madison Mallards (7:05 pm game vs. the Green Bay Bullfrogs)
- Tickets will be on sale for $10 at the WMLL concessions stand from May 1 thru May 28.
- Individuals may purchase single tickets or Team Reps can purchase a group of tickets for teams that would like to sit together.
- WMLL has 100 tickets for Thursday’s game and 200 tickets for Friday’s game.
- The Mallards donate a portion of each ticket sale back to WMLL as a fund raiser.
- Check with one of our stand managers, Jenny or Christina, for details: & contact Annette Fox at email@example.com if you have questions.
Jun 26: Little League Night at Miller Park (7:10 pm game vs. the Kansas City Royals)
- WMLL will be joining other leagues from southern Wisconsin for Little League Night at Miller Park. Players in uniform, accompanied by their coach, will be able to parade on the field before the game.
- This fantastic event is a major fund raiser for WMLL, as well as a great opportunity for teammates and families to get to know one another better. (There are no WMLL games on Jun 26.)
- Most tickets are in the Loge (2nd level) Infield Box sections. These tickets normally sell for over $40, but can be purchased for players, friends & families through WMLL for $30 each!
- Tickets will be sold by Team Reps…get your order in early as tickets are limited!
- Team Reps are encouraged to begin taking orders in May & then follow up with Sponsorship Chair, Annette Fox between May 14 & June 10. Team Reps click HERE for details.
- Ride Badger Bus to the game: WMLL will charter a bus for those that would rather ride than drive. The bus costs $20 per person & must be paid for using a separate check (from your ticket order). There must be enough interest to fill the bus. If there isn’t, checks for the bus will be returned (or shredded). WMLL has filled a double-decker bus every year for the past 3 years!
- Contact your Team Rep or Annette Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Oct 14: WMLL’s Annual Home Run Derby for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Have fun and help WMLL support a great cause! All entry fees ($20 recommended) will be donated to the Madison Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to fund research for a cure for blood cancers.
- Competitors in five age division see who can hit the most home runs off machine-pitching before getting five outs (an out being any swing that does not result in a home run).
- Grade School = 11‐14 years old & not in high school
- High school = 14‐18 years old & in high school
- Younger Adult = 18‐35 years old & out of high school
- Older Adult = 36 years old and older
- Mom’s Division = NEW FOR 2018
- Click HERE for the full rules from 2017 & HERE to see past winners.
- This annual event was started in 2011 by former WMLL player, Marco Mascitti. Marco’s dad, Jason, a former WMLL coach and sponsor, is a double survivor having successfully battled leukemia and lymphoma.