FALL SCHOLARSHIPS

SCHOLARSHIPS

This fall season qualifying families have two options for scholarship support – WMLL scholarships that cover 75% of registration & snack prepayment fees and T-Mobile Call-Up grants that cover the remaining 25%.  In either case, families need to receive a scholarship code from WMLL’s registrar in advance for use when registering.


WMLL SCHOLARSHIPS

WMLL is pleased to offer scholarship support to families needing financial assistance to pay Fall Ball fees.  WMLL scholarships cover three-quarters of a player’s registration & snack prepayment fees. Families pay the remaining quarter of these fees – $45 for baseball & softball. To be eligible for a WMLL Scholarship, a family must qualify for free or reduced-price school lunches.


T-MOBILE CALL UP GRANT

T-Mobile, a partner of Little League, generously created a Call Up Grant program to help qualifying families in need pay their Little League registration fees. The T-Mobile Call Up Grant fully covers the 25% of fees not covered by WMLL scholarships (& does so for both the spring/summer & fall seasons!) The T-Mobile Call-Up Grant program is closed for 2021 – no new grants are being awarded!  Families that received a T-Mobile Call-Up Grant this spring are able to apply it for Fall Ball!  To be eligible for a Call Up Grant, a family must qualify for free or reduced-price school lunches, SNAP, WIC, Medicaid or a State Health Plan, or have Foster Child Paperwork.


SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Families who need financial assistance but do not meet WMLL scholarship eligibility requirements as well as families that are unable to make the minimum scholarship payment should contact Kraig Bodie, WMLL’s registrar, at registrar@wmll.org to request special assistance.



QUESTIONS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

If you have questions about anything related to scholarships or the application, please contact Kraig Bodie at registrar@wmll.org or 218/780-8746.