WMLL is a people-dependent organization. It takes a lot of work both at & away from the field to make WMLL the special place that it is & to provide our players with everything they need to grow & have fun.
- Scoreboard operator
- Base coach
- Bench coach (dugout helper)
- Fall ball base umpire
- Concession stand worker
- Spring clean-up day helper
- Pre-season preparation of equipment (contact a league coordinator)
Unless otherwise noted, if you are interested in any of these positions, please let your team’s coach or team rep know & also seek out opportunities as they arise on game days.
- Head coach – one of per team / season long commitment – view duties
- Assistant coach – at least one per team / season long commitment – view duties
- Team representative – one pre team / season long commitment – view duties
- Challenger league buddy – one buddy (≥11 years old) per player / 5 week commitment in Sep – view duties (contact Hope Houle at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unless otherwise noted, if you are interested in any of these positions, please indicate it when registering. If you do not have a player @ WMLL, contact Bob Collins at email@example.com or let your team’s head coach know.
Other opportunities – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
There are countless ways to volunteer at WMLL – both on & off the field. A list of some of these opportunities will be available soon.
- Recruiting committee member (contact Brian Beutter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer coordinator (contact Brian Beutter at email@example.com)
- Neighborhood or school captain – pass along prepared WMLL info as needed (contact Brian Beutter at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Website design & maintenance (contact Brian Beutter at email@example.com)
- Marketing, outreach & communications (contact Brian Beutter at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social media
If you want to help to help out in a way that is not listed on this page, please reach out to the person that you feel is most appropriate:
- if it involves a team, contact the coach or team rep
- if it involves a league, contact the league coordinator
- if it involves a role away from the field, contact the most appropriate board member
- If you are unsure whom to contact or even what you want to do, contact Brian Beutter at email@example.com.
Longer duration opportunities
- League officer or board member (three-year term) – view duties
- League coordinator (1-2 per league / season long commitment by board member) – view duties
If you are interested in running for a position on the WMLL Board, please contact the Board President Tom Heneghan @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Elections are held each year at our Annual Meeting.