Volunteers are critical to the successful operation of the concession stand in a cost effective manner. Volunteer must be at least 16 years old, but adults are preferred.
Concession stand worker duties include:
- showing up on time for their shift – shifts begin 15 minutes before game time
- staying until the end of their shift – after the end of game rush subsides
- taking and/or fulfilling orders
- taking payment and/or providing change
- helping make food and/or keep the concession stand area tidy.