The team representative assumes a variety of tasks designed to insure good communication within the team and the smooth running of off field team business. This individual works closely with the head coach and together they will determine the exact duties of that team representative.
Some suggested team representative responsibilities are:
- Prepare and distribute a player and parent roster with phone and emails
- Distribute team handouts, WMLL newsletters, schedules
- Assist the coach in distributing and collecting team uniforms
- Schedule parent / guardian service for the concession stand and spring field cleanup and maintenance
- Organize the team’s participation at picture day
- Plan team gatherings, such as an end of season party
- Facilitate communication between the parents and coach and/or WMLL directors
A team representative is a crucial component to the team having an enjoyable and successful season.