Benefits to WMLL sponsorship
By sponsoring WMLL, you are helping over 1,100 players that participate in baseball & softball programs every year…& being seen by the family & friends of these 1,100+ players. Our players reside primarily on the west side of Madison & in Middleton, but our Fall Ball program also attracts players from the entire city of Madison & surrounding communities. Since WMLL is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization, your sponsorship should qualify for a tax deduction.
Click HERE to view WMLL’s current league sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Have questions?
If you are interested in a sponsorship or have questions, please fill out the simple form HERE or contact Brian Beutter at email@example.com or 608-535-0001. Please keep in mind that for WMLL to have uniforms, signs & print programs ready for Opening Day in late April, sponsors need to provide payment & any necessary artwork no later than Feb 15. Thank you for your interest in WMLL!
WMLL offers many types & various levels of sponsorship opportunities
Below is a summary of sponsorship opportunities and fees. All sponsors are recognized on our website and in the Team Roster Programs. If you combine several sponsorships, or decide to pay for a three-year commitment in one installment, we’ll be happy to discount your overall sponsor fee. Organizations that combine multiple sponsorships will also receive a weblink and logo on the WMLL sponsors page for no additional charge.
- Get the most exposure! Put your team’s players in jerseys, hats, socks, and help with equipment costs. Sponsorship includes an official team name (e.g., “Madison City Bank”), and uniforms with business name and/or logo. Team names appear in Roster Program Booklets, on the bulletin board, and on the website schedules and standings pages.
- Team sponsorship is a three-year commitment at $600 per year, with payments made annually ($1,650 if lump sum payment is made in first year).
Roster Program Sponsorship
- Have your business name and logo on the front of our annual Roster Program booklets that go to the families of our 800 players. Your contribution helps with the cost of printing the roster booklets.
- This sponsorship is a three-year commitment at $700 per year, with payments made annually ($1,950 if lump sum payment is made in first year). Or, opt for the “back cover only” placement for $500 per year for a three-year commitment ($1,350 if prepaid).
Field Sign Sponsorship
- Draw attention to your company’s name with these new fencing vinyl signs featuring color artwork on a white background. Choose from placing your sign on one, two or three fields. Field sign dimensions are 3′ x 10′ (Minor Field) and 4′ x 10′ (Major and Senior Fields).
- Sign sponsorships are a three-year commitment. Your sign on one field costs $500 per year, on two fields costs $900 per year, and on three fields costs $1200 per year. Discounts are available when pre-paying in full for all three years. Prepayment discounted rates are $1,350, $2,550 or $3,450, respectively.
Website Link Sponsorship
- Link visitors to your website from Our Sponsors page. A click on your business listing will show any sponsorship details to potential clients with a link to your website.
- Website link sponsorship is a three-year commitment at $250 per year ($600 if lump sum payment is made in first year).
- Note: this website link fee is generally waived for sponsors who support WMLL with multiple sponsorships.
Field Conditions Sponsorship
- Sponsor the WMLL email updates on field conditions. Over 500 families register to receive this free service and your company’s name and web links will be at the top of the email for all to see every day.
- Sponsorship is available for the Spring/Summer season at $500 or Fall Ball season at $300 – or sponsor both at a discounted rate of $700.
- Help players who need financial assistance by covering their registration fees and some equipment costs.
- Scholarship sponsorship is a three-year commitment at $300 per year and covers 2 scholarship players each year ($850 if lump sum payment is made in first year).