Register by June 30 to receive a $20 per player discount!
Register by July 18 to guarantee your child a roster spot & avoid a $20 late fee!
(April 25 for Senior League baseball & softball)
Late Registrations: After July 18, players can be placed on a team only if space is available (each league has a separate maximum capacity) and will be charged a $15 late fee to encourage on-time reservation and defray the resources costs created by late registrations.
Late registrations significantly delay & disrupt the formation of leagues & teams, the creation & release of schedules, & uniform orders. Late registrations can also result in larger than desired rosters & the need to turn players away – both undesirable outcomes that can be easily prevented via on-time registration.
Waitlisting: While WMLL would like to accommodate everyone, late registrants can be placed on a team only if space is available. Once a league is full, late registrants may opt to be placed on a waiting list (in the order their registrations were received) for a $5 processing fee in case any spots open up.
PLEASE DO YOUR CHILD, YOURSELF & WMLL A FAVOR – REGISTER ON TIME!
WMLL utilizes an easy-to-use online registration system. Each player registration should only take about 5 minutes. All questions are straightforward & no special information is needed. To save time & effort, multiple players from the same family can be registered together in the same process.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS: Click HERE for full information about the 2021 fall season.
Scholarships: This season qualifying families have two options for scholarship support – WMLL scholarships that cover 75% of registration fees and T-Mobile Call-Up grants that will cover the remaining 25%. In either case, families need to receive a scholarship code in advance for use when registering. Click HERE for full information.
Buddies & Siblings: In the fall season, players in all leagues who register during the regular registration period are able to take advantage of WMLL’s buddy system. The buddy system allows a pair of friends to request that they be placed on the same team. For this to happen, both halves of the buddy pair must identify one another as their ONE buddy during registration. Please coordinate in advance as needed. Siblings in the same league will be placed on the same team automatically unless a parent/guardian requests otherwise. While WMLL will attempt to pair buddies that register BEFORE the late period, it is not guaranteed.
Coaches & Team Reps:If you are interested in helping your child’s team as a coach or team rep, it is VERY important that indicate your interest when registering. Please also e-mail your interest to the appropriate league coordinator (see contact information at the bottom of the page HERE).
Mandatory Service: To keep registration fees affordable, WMLL requires one parent/guardian for each player to volunteer in some fashion every season or opt out of their commitment via a special $50 donation. During registration, you must specify if you would like to opt out or this service. Families must also volunteer to operate the scoreboard & serve as base umpires. These are additional duties that neither satisfy the volunteer service requirement, nor are included in the opt out package.
Waivers: During registration you will be asked to read through & acknowledge three important waivers: (1) WMLL General Waiver & Acknowledgements (HERE), (2) Media Release Form (HERE), & (3) Concussion Information & Waiver Acknowledged (HERE)
Payment: At the completion of the registration application, fees (excluding some special scholarship requests) must be paid via credit card or ACH payment. Please consider paying by ACH as it saves WMLL money via reduced processing payments.
Refunds, less a $10 processing fee, will be granted if requested by March 14 (April 27 for Senior baseball & softball). No refunds will be granted after this date except for situations involving player injury, a family moving away from the area, or an interruption in the season. In these cases, a partial refund will be provided if less than 75% of the scheduled season is offered. The partial refund will be based on the total fee paid, less a $10 processing fee, $29 non-refundable administrative fee and a prorated charge based on the number of practices / games offered.
QUESTIONS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions about anything related to registration…or if you encounter any problems during registration, please contact Kraig Bodie (email@example.com).