We’re About a Game…
West Madison Little League is a volunteer-driven, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was founded in 1959. WMLL is proud to provide affordable top-quality baseball and softball programs for boys and girls aged 7-16 years with two seasons of play, a family-friendly ballpark, and first-class playing fields. In a typical year, over 1,000 boys and girls played on 90 teams in more than 700 games during West Madison Little League’s spring/summer and fall seasons of play.
…And So Much More!
Our mission is to provide a safe, supportive environment so that all WMLL players have fun, improve their skills, develop positive core values and learn important life lessons like sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership and doing one’s best – lessons that extend far beyond the playing field. In support of our mission, WMLL proudly offers a Fall Challenger Baseball League for players with physical and mental disabilities and scholarship support for players whose families need financial assistance.
Benefits of Being A Sponsor
West Madison Little League understands our sponsors dual desire to make a positive contribution AND promote their business/ organization. We offer a variety of ways you can give back while providing visibility at low cost.
• Build community goodwill by sponsoring a local family-oriented non-profit with a positive mission
• Directly support 1,000+ boys and girls playing on 90 teams in more than 700 games at WMLL each year
• Increase awareness of your company’s products and services through visible signage and digital media
• Qualify for a tax deduction since WMLL is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Our Players, Families & Volunteers = Your Customers
WMLL players reside primarily in the Madison West, Madison Memorial and Middleton-Cross Plains high school attendance areas, but our Fall Ball program also attracts players from the entire city of Madison and surrounding communities. The annual attendance at WMLL’s ballpark is estimated to be 36,000+.
• WMLL’s spring/summer season runs from late April thru mid-July with ~600 players on 50 teams playing 450 total games, while the fall season runs from late August thru mid-October with ~500 players on 45 teams playing 250 total games.
Choose the Sponsorship that Best Suits Your Needs
West Madison Little League (WMLL) offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities and is happy to work with you to find the sponsorship that works best for your business/organization – including tailored opportunities not in our standard offering.
- Click HERE for WMLL’s easy-to-read sponsorship guide
- Click HERE for a two-page summary of the information in the guide
- Click HERE for a one-page sponsorship overview
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor? Have Questions?
For additional information, please contact WMLL’s Fundraising Committee Chair Katie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217/721-1729 or WMLL’s Executive Director Brian Beutter at email@example.com or 608/535-0001.