Thank you for your interest in single-season volunteer opportunities.
There are countless ways to volunteer at WMLL – both on & off the field. The list below contains the most common single-season opportunities, but others can be found based on your interests & skills. Unless otherwise noted, if you are interested in any of these positions, please indicate it when registering. If you do not have a player @ WMLL, contact Bob Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or let your team’s head coach know.
- Head coach – one of per team / season long commitment – view duties
- Assistant coach – at least one per team / season long commitment – view duties
- Team representative – one pre team / season long commitment – view duties
- Challenger league buddy – one buddy (≥11 years old) per player / 5 week commitment in Sep – view duties (contact Randy Norton at email@example.com)
- If you want to help out in a way that is not listed (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)