At the end of the spring/summer season, WMLL holds league playoffs for all baseball & softball leagues.
Playoff scheduling varies based on the league, with the first leagues typically starting in the end of June & the last leagues typically ending by the middle of July.
Rookie League Baseball = July 10-15
Minor League Baseball = June 22-30
Major League Baseball = June 22-30
Junior League Baseball = Jun 27 – Jul 8
Senior League Baseball = July 11-15
Rookie League Softball = July 14–21
Minor League Softball = July 14–21
Major League Softball = July 14–21
Junior/Senior League Softball = July 14–21
FORMAT & RULES
Most league playoffs are conducted using a single-elimination bracket play format. League coordinators select the format & seed teams based on regular season standings. All regular-season rules apply in league playoff games except those which are specifically noted in WMLL’s local rules or communicated by the league coordinator in advance of the playoffs.
Players on league playoff champions & runner-up teams receive a trophy, medal or other award.
WMLL PLAYOFF HISTORY
Click HERE for WMLL League Playoff results from past years.
QUESTIONS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions about anything related to league playoffs, please contact the appropriate league coordinator.
- Rookie BB (LL ages 7 & 8): Robb Vogel – email@example.com
- Minor BB (LL ages 9 & 10): Mark Schauder – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major BB (LL ages 11 & 12): Harry Miller – email@example.com & Mark Newburg – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior BB (LL age 13 & 14): Andrew Hahn – email@example.com
- Senior BB (LL ages 15 & 16): Tom Heneghan – Tom.Heneghan@huschblackwell.com & Joan Farrell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rookie SB (LL ages 7 & 8): Nate Judnic – email@example.com
- Minor SB (LL ages 9 & 10): Scott Fossum – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major SB (LL ages 11 & 12): Mark Wochos – email@example.com
- Junior / Senior SB (LL ages 13 – 16): Nadeem Afghan – firstname.lastname@example.org