Scheduling a Zoom meeting:
- Go to the Zoom Meeting website – www.zoom.us
- Sign in to the WMLL account as follows: email = email@example.com | password = Wmll2020 (note only the W is capitalized)
- Click on “SCHEDULE A MEETING”
- Enter meeting details – topic, date, duration, time, etc.
- Let Zoom automatically generate the meeting ID & enter a meeting password if you want to use one.
- Click on “SAVE”
- Click on the “copy invitation” link & then the “Copy Meeting Information” button
- Paste the meeting information into an email & send it to invitees
Starting a Zoom meeting:
- Click on “Meetings” (& “Upcoming Meetings” if needed)
- Click on the “Start” button next to the meeting names
Joining a Zoom meeting (when you are not the host):
- Simply join the meeting via the link sent out by the host, rather than by signing in to the account using the above info.
- The person who schedules the meeting should be the only host.